OUR DOG CHARLIE

Thursday, December 4, 2008

oh charlie...

I have been a bad mother and have not yet posted his pictures from Thanksgiving, but they will be coming soon. We have been super busy since getting back to Fayetteville on Monday. Charlie has done really well in the house while I'm at work. I leave the Disney Channel on for him and he seems very content. No accidents except for he tried to get into Allison's bagels but we figured that he didn't like them because they were whole wheat:) We have seen Ashley and Blake several nights this week and Blake and Charlie love running around together. When I came home yesterday I found Charlie on the couch! Here are a few pictures....you will notice we have a tree up but no ornaments yet, wondering how Charlie will do first....

1 comment:

alimitchell said...

so very cute... looks like yall getting along great!!!