OUR DOG CHARLIE

Saturday, December 13, 2008

a busy saturday...

Charlie had so much fun today! While I knocked out some Christmas shopping, he went to play with Clarence. Clarence is a small black lab and is so cute! I'm so thankful for the many friends we have with dogs so that they can play together while I'm at work or need to run lots of errands. When I went to pick up Charlie today, I forgot the backseat was full of presents, so Charlie had to ride in the front seat! I was laughing out loud at him because he looked just like a real person sitting in the seat - his head hits the ceiling! He also loves hanging his head out the window too! Here are a few pictures....He is now snoozing!

My mom sent me some pictures she had taken from Thanksgiving. The other dog is Maddie, their German Shepard. Maddie and Charlie love playing with each other! We hope our Christmas tree is still standing after we arrive next week:)

Charlie LOVES the TV! TOO much turkey:)

2 comments:

Court said...

I found your blog! So cute! Charlie is really cute. I can't believe how big he is.

In This Wonderful Life said...

HEY SME!! Charlie is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen!