OUR DOG CHARLIE

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

critter corner...

Our local news station has a segment on the 9:00 news called "Critter Corner." They always have a couple of CATS that are up for adoption. Well, last night Charlie caught this on the news and was GLUED to the tv. After it was over, I turned off the tv and told Charlie it was time to go to bed so I went into my room, turned on the tv and got ready for bed. Any other night, Charlie would jump in the bed. Well, last night when I came back in the bedroom Charlie was no where to be found. I walked in the living room and Charlie was sitting in front of the tv just staring - it was OFF! I guess he was looking for those cats. Silly boy CHARLIE! I have a good friend that works at KNWA so I sent her this picture this morning and told her that Brad Reed (the anchor) has a new fan!