OUR DOG CHARLIE

Friday, April 23, 2010

charlie gives back...

Last weekend, I had a housewarming party. It was so fun to see so many of our great friends!! I had been wanting to have a party at our new house, but didn't want our friends to feel obligated to bring a gift, SO...I decided to ask our friends to bring a donation for our furry friends at the Humane Society of the Ozarks. I was so pleased with all the items we collected - from dog food to dog bones, treats and toys and a few cash gifts. I cannot wait until Charlie comes back home next weekend (he is spending 2 weeks with Jon since I am in crunch mode right now before a big fundraiser on the 1st) for us to make a trip to the Humane Society with all the goodies! We want to thank our friends for coming and being so thoughtful :) More party pics to come!This was the next day...Charlie looks a little sluggish from the party :) He looked so handsome in his polka dots!!!!!!

No comments: