OUR DOG CHARLIE

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

charlie's weekend in the big city!

Charlie and I had such a fun weekend in Memphis and he was the most handsome dog ever! I found this adorable necktie online and just knew he would LOVE it :) Can't you tell he is just thrilled?!?
Margaret took Charlie to her office on Saturday and was a HUGE hit. He "worked" for about an hour and then he and Margaret took off to FC and delivered Valentine's to my parents (Cocoa and Puddin to Charlie!) and also to Bibby.
Jon and I took Charlie to the dog park at Shelby Farms. It is a HUGE open field with several lakes and Charlie just ran and ran! At one point, he found a dog friend and took off with the dog/owner and I had to chase him down. We are still working on Charlie being a good listener :) Charlie was such a good boy this weekend and he can't wait to go visit again!


No comments: