OUR DOG CHARLIE

Monday, January 11, 2010

charlie goes to the vet..

Charlie had his annual check-up today! He was such a good boy and just laid on the floor while Dr. Smith took his blood and his temperature and gave him his vaccinations. She said that she doesn't have too many dogs that just lay on the floor. Good boy Charlie!! We did get some not so good news....Charlie is OVERWEIGHT! He needs to lose about 5 pounds. When the vet asked me how much I feed Charlie she laughed :) I'm afraid he has gone into shock tho - I gave him his dinner and he looked at me like, "where's the rest mom!?"

3 comments:

dave and jenn said...

Do you go to Dr. Smith at Stanton Animal Hospital? She is Macy and Winston's vet too. :-)

Sarah said...

YES! We love her. She is so sweet!

In This Wonderful Life said...

awww, so cute! 5 pounds it's too bad!!