OUR DOG CHARLIE

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

charlie visits the fam's

SO, we have had a BUSY couple of months. I am WAY behind on my blogging that I don't really know where to start. In between Charlie's mom being very busy with 2 fundraisers, back and forth to LR of course and a couple of trips to FC and a trip to El Dorado the time has flown by!

This past weekend we went to El Dorado for Memorial Day weekend. Robert's cousins LOVE Charlie!! They came over for crawfish on Saturday night and followed Charlie everywhere. Of course, Caroline wanted to ride him, so what did we do?! We let her and Charlie didn't mind one bit! Here are a few pictures of Charlie with Caroline and Suzannah...so cute!
I had to post these pictures! Me and Robert went to FC a few weekends ago. My mom and I had a Cosmos and Cupcakes party for my friend Lindsay who is getting married later this summer. It was of course pouring down rain the day of the party. During the party, Robert, Charlie, my dad and my parents dog, Maddie went out to my brother's house. We knew it was bad when they called and said that Charlie had cut Maddie off and she went in the POOL and we should bring some extra towels, but I never guessed this is what I would find when we arrived:) He RAN out to the car and I didn't even recognize him! POOR CHARLIE!!!

No comments: