OUR DOG CHARLIE

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

dude's weekend

This past weekend, I had plans to go to Hot Springs to celebrate one of my best friends, Ashley's 25th birthday. Good thing this blog is all about CHARLIE because that would have been an interesting post! We had a great time, but I just can't recover like I use too.

SOOO....Charlie got to spend the entire weekend with Robert and I don't know who was more excited - Charlie or Robert! I was not so excited at first and was so upset to tell both of my boys tata for the weekend! BUT, they had the absolute BEST time. Robert got to show off Charlie to all of his friends and family in El Dorado. One of his friends referred to Charlie as the "Ferrari of dogs" because EVERYONE wants to see Charlie!! I posted a few pictures from Sunday when we reunited!



Charlie got groomed on Friday and I was so upset that I forgot to grab his Shamrock Bandana sooooo..Robert let Charlie wear this one and it was GREEN!


Boys will be boys! MOM...are we home yet!?! Charlie has a habit of getting in the front seat just about when we get to 540. This time, he laid his head on the dashboard, feet on the floor and booty in the seat. He is so SILLY!

No comments: